Thursday, January 3, 2008

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS


Here are mine:
1. Simplify. (I've been on this kick for several years now, eliminating gadgets and clutter from my house and my life, and being very strict about time management, doing only things that are important....like creating this blog?????
2. Go on at least two picnics this year
3. Read at least two books @ month
4. Visit the Twin Falls County Museum
5. In preparation for a trip to Israel last year, Harry and I walked and hiked on the local trails. I want to get started with that again when the weather warms up a bit.
6. Memorize Scripture. I did that several years ago and it surprised me to see that it was easier than I had expected, and that the words I learned came alive with meaning ---meaning that was not apparent from just reading the words.
7. Redeem coupons and gift certificates ASAP.


I'd love to hear your resolutions!


No comments: