Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BLESSINGS - PART ONE

FAITH
favorite verse: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33
These verses follow the "don't worry..." advice of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount. It is my tendency to be a worry-wart, and I find my life goes better when I try to heed this advice.

favorite Bible story: The Story of Joseph (Genesis 37-50)
When I start reading the Bible, I wonder if I really believe the words that are written there. But when I get to the Joseph story, I know there is a God! In Joseph's story I see that God has a plan. Even when Joseph went through difficult situations, stuff that he certainly didn't seem to deserve, I see that God is taking Joseph exactly where he needs to be. God does the same for each one of us. I love the story.

favorite book of the Bible: James
-a short little book with lots of practical pointers on how to live


Our Church Home
Twin Falls Reformed Church
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301




No comments: